The loader with so much added value
Here are just five features that make this loader added-value machines:
- The driver has excellent all-round view due to the low boom pivot and the newly designed SCV cab. The driver can always see clearly in all directions.
- The lift height of up to 5.30m is unique in the 8t class. With Schaffer you can reach higher and farther.
- The oscillating rear axle contributes to the excellent stability of the machine. Good for safety when operating on rough terrain.
- The tilt cylinder is protected within the telescopic boom, which helps prevent damage and wear to this otherwise vulnerable area.
- The sliding elements in the telescopic boom are made from Ferroform - a special material that doesn't wear.
- Diesel engine: Intercooler - Deutz Turbo, 4 cylinders, water-cooled
- Output: 90 kW (123 HP)
- Working weight: 8000 kg - 9300 kg
- Standard tyres: 18-22.5 TL AS
- Length with standard bucket: 6130 mm
- Width: 2075 - 2400 mm
- Height: 2740 mm
- Turning radius: 2240 mm
- Lifting capacity: 4200 kg
- Tipping load: 5000 kg
- Lifting height, loader arm: 5300 mm
- Tipping height (bottom edge of bucket): 4700 mm
Hydraulic parallel guides, quick-release tool coupling, hydraulic wheel loader tool mount, protected tool cylinder, hydrostatic all-wheel drive, automotive controls, HTF (High Traction Force), Flow Sharing working hydraulics, wide chassis, two steering cylinders, working light, operating hours counter, tank gauge, engine speed gauge, temperature gauge, adjustable steering column, combined oil cooler, controlled with a single lever, additional control unit electrically controlled using the joystick, unpressurised return, pressure relief for hydraulic couplings, FerroForm sliding elements, end plate as rear-mounted weight, lighting system with General Certification as per German Highway Code (StVZO), hydraulic overdrive (20 km/h, can be engaged under load), planetary axles (heavy-duty axles) with automatic control differentials, rear swing axle, maintenance-free multidisk brake, "SCV cab", cyclone, headstock type wheel loader with hydraulic tool lock.