The Schäffer 2445 is one of the most powerful loaders in its class. A paving stone pallet weighing 1.6t can be safely transported with this loader, even in difficult terrain. It is also possible to transport the unit to the next jobsite with a car trailer up to an operating weight of 2.5t. The comparatively low ground pressure is another advantage, especially for garden and landscaping work.
- All service points are easily accessible.
- The lifting cylinder has been dimensioned to be particularly strong, thus matching the high tipping load. Swivel-head eyes protect against torsion.
- The "SWH" tool holder supports quick coupling and uncoupling of all equipment. Hydraulic locking is standard equipment.
- The articulated/swivel joint is maintenance-free and has an extended warranty.
- Diesel engine: Kubota, 4 cylinders water-cooled
- Output:33 kW (45 HP)
- Working weight: 2450 kg / 2650 kg with cabine
- Standard tyres: 10.0/75 - 15.3 AS or MPT
- Length with standard bucket: 4045 mm
- Width: 1020 - 1390 mm
- Height with protective roof: 2215 mm
- Height with cabin: 2110 mm
- Turning radius: 1000 mm
- Lifting capacity: 1900 kg
- Bucket capacity: *0.50 m³
- Tipping load, straight **Pallet fork: 1710 kg, Bucket: 2135 kg
- Tipping load, articulated **Pallet fork: 1240 kg, Bucket: 1530 kg
- Lifting height, loader arm: 2500 mm
- Tipping height (bottom edge of bucket): 1700 mm
- Sound pressure level LpA: 84 dB(A)
- Sound power level guaranteed LwA: 101 dB(A), equivalent LwA: 99/98 dB(A)
* acc. to ISO 7546 ** acc. to ISO 8313
Hydrostatic four wheel drive, hour meter, fuel gauge, temperature gauge, rev counter, multiple disc brake, work lamp, single lever control, adjustable steering column, oil-cooler, low boom pivot, 20 km/h gear switchable under load, hydraulic quick hitch, stronger gear pump, rear weight plate, protective roof, restraining system, toolbox.
HIGH TRACTION FORCE
Automatic thrust regulation, which means that the loader can always deliver the highest level of thrust even at high speed.
- Even at high speed the maximum thrust is always available, e.g. when driving in muck heaps.
- No need to manually shift down a gear when going up an incline.
- Enhanced driving comfort, faster working.